Applications for the INK Fellows Program 2014 are now closed.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 40
- INK prefers Fellows to be based in young economies, but great candidates from any location will be considered seriously and competitively
- Candidates must be present for the entire duration of the INK2014 Conference, and arrive in Kochi two days earlier. Fellows will be in Mumbai from October 29th- November 2nd, 2014
- Candidates should be changemakers specializing in any field, for example (but not limited to) art, dance, architecture, business, fashion, journalism, medicine, music, technology, science, sports and social activism. Please see our list of previous fellows here to get an idea of the diversity of INK Fellows
- A candidate's actions MUST speak louder than their words. Humility is important, and self-promoters will not be accepted
|January 15th, 2014:||Application period opens at 12 noon IST|
|March 30th, 2014:||Application period closes at 11:59 PM IST|
|October 29th - November 2nd, 2014:||INK2014 Fellows Pre-Conference and Conference|
|The selection process consists of 4 stages, as follows:|
|Stage 1: Online application||January 15th - March 30th, 2014|
|Stage 2: Request for additional information*||January 20th - May 31st, 2014|
|*Short-listed applicants may be asked to supply additional details about their work (such as functioning of designed devices or portfolios) and two references.|
|Stage 3: Phone interview||February 1st - June 30th|
|Stage 4: Disclosure||August|
|Selected applicants will be asked to confirm their participation in the Fellows Program and attendance at INK2014|
Before filling out your INK Fellowship application, we recommend you read through the following tips so you can make the most out of the space provided. Good luck, and we look forward to hearing all about you!
- Be concise. We want to know as much about you as possible, so pack your responses tight with information. Structured responses are also always helpful!
- Don’t understate (or overstate). Keep it straightforward and honest.
- When supplying web links, send us additional material that truly strengthens your application. And make sure all your links work!
- Apply early. Don’t wait until the very end -- we get a rush of applications towards the end, and servers can crash.
- Save an offline copy. Our website does not allow you to save your application and come back to it later. Keep an offline copy in case of a broken connection or other error.