Applications for the INK Fellows Program 2015 are now open.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 40
- INK prefers Fellows to be based in young economies, but great candidates from any location will be considered seriously and competitively
- Candidates must be present for the entire duration of the INK2015 Conference, and arrive in Mumbai two days earlier. Fellows will be in Mumbai from October 14th–19th, 2015
- Candidates should be changemakers specializing in any field, for example (but not limited to) technology, entrepreneurship, health/medicine, architecture and design, science, art/culture/literature, energy and environment, research and academics, education, sports, film/music, and social impact. Please see our list of previous Fellows here to get an idea of the diversity of the program
- A candidate's actions must speak louder than their words. Humility is important, and self-promoters will not be accepted
|March 30th, 2015:||Application period opens|
|May 17th, 2015:||Application period closes at 11:59 PM IST|
|October 14th–19th, 2015:||INK2015 Fellows Pre-Conference and Conference|
|The selection process consists of 4 stages, as follows:|
|Stage 1: Online application||March 30th, 2015 - May 17th, 2015|
|Stage 2: Request for additional information*||May 17th, 2015 onward|
|*Short-listed applicants may be asked to supply additional details about their work (such as functioning of designed devices or portfolios)|
|Stage 3: Phone interview||May 17th, 2015 onward|
|Stage 4: Disclosure||August|
|Selected applicants will be asked to confirm their participation in the Fellows Program and attendance at INK2015|
Before filling out your INK Fellowship application, we recommend you read through the following tips so you can make the most out of the space provided. Good luck, and we look forward to hearing all about you!
- Be concise. We want to know as much about you as possible, so pack your responses tight with information. Structured responses are also always helpful!
- Don’t understate (or overstate). Keep it straightforward and honest.
- When supplying web links, send us additional material that truly strengthens your application. And make sure all your links work!
- Apply early. Don’t wait until the very end.
- Save an offline copy. Our website does not allow you to save your application and come back to it later. Keep an offline copy in case of a broken connection or other error.