Applying to be an INK2013 Fellow
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 40
- INK prefers Fellows to be based in young economies, but great candidates from any location will be considered seriously and competitively
- Candidates must be present for the entire duration of the INK2013 conference, and arrive in Kochi one day earlier. Fellows will be in Kochi from October 23rd-27th
- Candidates should be changemakers specializing in any field, for example (but not limited to) art, dance, architecture, business, fashion, journalism, medicine, music, technology, science, sports and social activism. Please see our list of previous fellows to get an idea of the diversity of INK Fellows
- A candidate's actions MUST speak louder than their words. Humility is important, and self-promoters will not be accepted
- Candidates can be previous INK events or TEDx speakers
- Candidates cannot be previous TED Fellows, TED conference speakers, or INK conference speakers
April 15th: Application period opens
July 14th: Application period closes at 11:59 PM IST
August 21st: INK2013 Fellows announced
October 23rd-27th: INK2013
The INK2013 application will be made available here starting April 1st, 2013. The application is copied below for your reference so you can compose your answers before submitting them online.
We want to know all about you and your work, and why you would make a great INK Fellow. You may answer Option A (written questionnaire) or Option B (YouTube video)
- Please indicate your field of endeavour (e.g. scientific research, photography, dance). You may include as many fields as are applicable.
- What is your passion, and what initiatives have you taken to support it?
- What have you achieved with your initiatives?
- Why is what you do unique?
- Why do you want to be an INK Fellow?
- What is your favourite INKtalk and why?
- Optional: You may upload one image, song (under 3 minutes), movie (under 3 minutes), or writing excerpt to support your application here. (No third party newspaper or blog articles, please. All content should be original.)